The Northern Rewards presentation breakfast starts the new annual ‘Trade Day’ for road haulage operators and the truck and trailer industries based in the North of England.
To nominate people or companies against appropriate categories, simply insert the name in the box or boxes below, then scroll down to complete the submission details.
The category winners will be announced at the Northern Rewards Champaign ‘Full English’ Breakfast, complete with entertainment, held in the Mercure Hotel, Manchester, on Friday 7th October 2022. Tickets £100 each plus VAT. Table of 10; £1,000 plus VAT (for availability Phone 01355 279077).
The publishers of Transport News have enforced a strict protocol to ensure total security of personal information provided with the above nomination.
Winners at the 2021 Transport News Northern Rewards were:
- Northern Fleet Of The Year: Fagan & Whalley
- Northern Tipper Operator Of The Year: Simpsons Malt
- Northern Local Authority Fleet Of The Year: Leeds City Council
- Northern European Haulier Of The Year: Bowker Group
- Northern Transport Woman Of The Year: Caroline Moody. managing director of Moody Logistics and Storage
- Northern Transport Manager Of The Year: Claire Coning, transport manager, A&C Coning Haulage
- Northern Tanker Operator Of The Year: Suttons Group
- Road Haulage Personality Of The Year: Chris Monk. managing director, Monks Contractors
- North’s Top Road Safety Haulier: Charles Morgan Transport
- Apprentice Of The Year – Steve Gray Memorial: Gary Moran, Crossroads Truck & Bus
- North’s Top Trailer Fleet: Bimson Haulage
- Northern Livery Of The Year: HPH Group
- Tip-Ex Tank-Ex Innovation Award: JOST
- Northern Haulage Company Of The Year: Alfred Hymas
- Industry Lifetime Achievement Award: Sandy McDonald, North East Truck & Van
Click here to view pictures of all the winners.
The Transport News Northern Rewards opportunity is open to all road haulage operators, CV drivers and to companies providing services to the transport industry in the North of England.
Deliberations of the judging panel will be coordinated by the editor of Transport News whose arbitration on all awards is final.
The winners will be announced at the Transport News Northern Rewards Champagne Breakfast, held at The Old Swan Hotel,
Harrogate on Friday 13th May 2022. Tickets £100 each plus VAT. Tables of 10: £1,000 plus VAT (If available).
Completed Official Nomination Forms, must be sent to: The Editor, Transport News, Wheatsheaf House, Montgomery Street,
The Village, East Kilbride G74 4JS. By post or email (scan).
Successful nominees will be informed by post and will receive an invitation to the celebratory breakfast. Remember, all
entries for Rewards consideration must be in before 31st March 2022.
1) Complete this official entry form and supply additional details on separate sheet(s) if necessary.
2) Companies selecting a specific category may send in a brief synopsis of their or their nominee’s operation, including photographs. This information must be sent in with the official entry form.
3) Individuals or companies may enter as many categories as they wish.
4) It is important to read the judging details carefully.
5) Entry forms should be sent to: The Editor, Transport News, Wheatsheaf House, Montgomery Street, The Village, East Kilbride G74 4JS.
6) Entries must be received by 31st March 2022.