The Northern Rewards presentation breakfast starts the new annual ‘Trade Day’ for road haulage operators and the truck and trailer industries based in the North of England.
To nominate people or companies against appropriate categories, simply insert the name in the box or boxes below, then scroll down to complete the submission details.
The category winners will be announced at the Northern Rewards Champagne ‘Full English’ Breakfast, complete with entertainment, held in the Mercure Hotel, Manchester, on Friday 11th October 2024. Tickets £110 each plus VAT. Table of 10; £1,100 plus VAT (for availability Phone 01355 279077).
The publishers of Transport News have enforced a strict protocol to ensure total security of personal information provided with the above nomination.
The Transport News Northern Rewards opportunity is open to all road haulage operators, CV drivers and to companies providing services to the transport industry in the North of England.
Deliberations of the judging panel will be coordinated by the editor of Transport News whose arbitration on all awards is final.
The winners will be announced at the Transport News Northern Rewards Champagne Breakfast, held at The Mercure Piccadilly Hotel, Manchester on the morning of Friday 11th October 2024. Tickets £110 each plus VAT. Tables of 10: £1,100 plus VAT (If available).
Completed Official Nomination Forms, can be sent to: The Editor, Transport News, Wheatsheaf House, Montgomery Street, The Village, East Kilbride G74 4JS, using this website form duly submitted, or by post.
Successful nominees will be informed by post and will receive an invitation to the celebratory breakfast. Remember, all entries for Rewards consideration must be in before 1st September 2024.
1) Complete this official entry form and supply additional details in the box provided.
2) Companies selecting a specific category may send in a brief synopsis of their or their nominee’s operation, including photographs. This information can be sent in by post.
3) Individuals or companies may enter as many categories as they wish.
4) It is important to read the judging details carefully.
5) Posted entry forms should be sent to: The Editor, Transport News, Wheatsheaf House, Montgomery Street, The Village, East Kilbride G74 4JS.
6) Entries must be received by 1st September 2024.