Tip-Ex / Tank-Ex, Harrogate
THE THREE day Tip-Ex and Tank-Ex show, originally scheduled for 28-30 May 2020 at Harrogate, has been postponed until 2021 and a new date has still to be announced.
Similarly the Transport News Northern Rewards Breakfast scheduled for 29 May 2020 has also been postponed until 2021.
Truckfest Peterborough Rescheduled
- IN LINE with the current situation in the UK, organiser Live Promotions has successfully secured a new date for Truckfest Peterborough. The event will be rescheduled to the August Bank Holiday, Sunday 30 and Monday 31 August 2020.
CV Show Cancelled
- THE COMMERCIAL Vehicle Show 2020 due to be held at the NEC, Birmingham on 28-30 April has been cancelled.
The only realistic options for this year’s show were cancellation or postponing to a later date, however, it was felt there were too many unknown variables to make this second option possible, said the organisers.
UKIFDA Expo Rescheduled
- Organisers of UKIFDA Expo 2020, the UK and Ireland Fuel Distributors Association, has been monitoring the situation in relation to Covid-19 and have taken the decision to move the event from 10/11 June to 18/19 August 2020 in Liverpool.
Scotplant 2020 – New Dates
- FOLLOWING the postponement of ScotPlant 2020, the event will now take place on Friday 25 and Saturday 26 September 2020.
The exhibition was due to take place at the Royal Highland Centre, Ingliston, on 24/25 April.
The exhibition will run for the usual two day duration and the opening hours will be identical.
MAN Stops Production
- DUE TO increasing risks from accelerated coronavirus development and the break in the supply chain, MAN Truck & Bus saw itself forced to temporarily halt production at its Munich location from 19 March 2020.
IR35 Reform Postponed
- THE GOVERNMENT has postponed the controversial reforms to the IR35 tax rules until 2021, in an attempt to ease pressure on businesses and individuals amid the fallout from Covid-19.
The change would have affected drivers working for agencies or claiming they are self-employed.